Answered By: Matt Stevons Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 612
For Concord Law School students only:
To access the KU Online Library, follow these steps:
1. Click the Law Library link within your student portal.
2. Select the KU Library link.
3. Your username and password will auto-generate for you.
4. Click on the Library link below your login information, or click: library.kaplan.edu/databases
5. Click the link to the database you want to use. You will be prompted for your login. You can also use this link to login: