Answered By: Matt Stevons
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2018     Views: 300

Students who have completed at least one term in their degree program may request a leave of absence, or LOA. Students may request up to two consecutive terms of leave, and one period of leave per calendar year. Students would need to speak with their Education Advisor to discuss and request a leave of absence. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask-a-Librarian Services:

Send your question for a librarian to answer by e-mail.

Email a Librarian



Monday–Tuesday: 11:00 am–9:00 pm ET
Wednesday–Friday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm ET


Meet one-on-one with a librarian by phone.

Click here to schedule an appointment with a librarian.