Answered By: Laura Marek
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2017     Views: 132

If the textbook isn't in your Bookshelf section of VitalSource (aka, your course's "Digital Book" or "D-Book") contact your education advisor.  The Library staff can help you with research or finding articles or book chapters clearly noted to be in the Library, but since we don't manage textbooks at all, your education advisor may be better able to assist you and let you know if there is some other way to obtain the book.  
In the past, access to a previous course stops after two weeks, so retrieving assignments or other items was impossible.  However, this may have changed as it's been a while since the library staff was informed of that.  You can call Education Advising at 866.522.7747 to check.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask-a-Librarian Services:

Send your question for a librarian to answer by e-mail.

Email a Librarian



Monday–Tuesday: 11:00 am–9:00 pm ET
Wednesday–Friday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm ET


Meet one-on-one with a librarian by phone.

Click here to schedule an appointment with a librarian.